The following posts below are just random writings a wrote a long long time ago. Mostly last year. Haha. I know, you guys would probably think I'm crazy, writing about stupid stuff like 'niu rou gan' Haha. Oh well. That 'more blessed to give' post below was written in sec 3-4 I think. Gosh, I didn't know my writing style in the past was so horrible, and thats no thanks to those grammer and vocab excercises Ms Lau made us do. Back then, I remembered following the rule that there must be adverbs, adjectives, nouns, more adjectives etc.. as a result, I was so inflexible in writing back in my secondary days. If you do notice if you happen to read the 'Niu Rou Gan' post, there are some awkward insertions of adverbs and adjectives, a little too overdone. Haha. How embarrassing, but who cares.
Holidays are coming to an end. And I have gained 3-4 kg since I last weighed myself before the school holidays. I wish I could gain that much information with regards to Biology, Chemistry and what have you.
No comments:
Post a Comment