Friday, December 08, 2006

Yay. I successful cooked lunch for my sis and I today- American style kinda thing. Scrambled eggs, grilled bacon, potato waffles, baked beans, worckeshire sauce and melted cheese. That was our breakfast and lunch altogether.

Everyone's going on a holiday or at least overseas cip or trip with friends or family. All I can look forward to around my december period would be Christmas day. Thats probably going to be the most fun day in the month of Dec. My mum says we must save up to go on our next holiday at the end of 2007 or end of 2008. 2008 because my bro ORD in Feb, since he recruited in April. I can't even remember the last time we went on a holiday with every single one of us going. Its either always 4 of us w/o Dad, or everyone w/o sis or just my mum and me and my bro. - like the Lankawi trip this year. Sigh. Everyone is just so busy, the only time we're not tied down to our other commitments would be as planned in 2008. Some of my adventures/dreams would be to sky-dive or go rough water rafting. Bungee jumps are no nos for me. I just hope I won't be too old when it finally come true.



_2 more parts to survivor epi 13.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scrambled eggs, grilled bacon, potato waffles, baked beans, worckeshire sauce and melted cheese... 0.0.. how come you never cook these things for me one!!!!

sam said...

Trust me, it tastes as good as it sounds.

I will cook for you in the future.

50 years down the road,maybe? We can exchange culinary skills when we're old and wrinkled.