Friday, February 02, 2007

I haven’t used the computer in ages. Yea. Whatever. And this is eons away from my last post. But anyway, today is a special day because its xy’s birthday! My good squishable, great friend with lots of virtues (that’s what she tell me all the time.) Xy is really a very very special person- she’s one of the few people in my class I can actually talk to about absolutely anything under the sun, from rubbish lame talks to the cynical talks and discussions and to heart to heart talks. She’s someone I can be very frank with, with regards to any matter, without being judged or chastised upon for my opinions and thoughts. Also someone I can trust, and get along with pretty well. Haha, so maybe its true she does have a lot of virtues . Anyway, if you’re reading this, I’m just glad you liked the strawberry jelly cheesecake. I know nothing beats sincerity and your love for anything that’s edible. Muhahaha.

Sigh. Nowadays my brother comes back everyday as he has NO army duty at camp. So he dominates the computer, monitor, mouse, keyboard and sometimes even the television when he demands to watch his OC, reality TV or MTV tapes. Yeah. But this sort of helps in my plan to restrict my hours on the computer to focus on my studies. BUT the problem is, I DON”T get to check my mail, and I have piles and piles of videos waiting for me to watch. Oh, sure you might think I can always do it in the weekend, but no….. my family seems to have our extremely spontaneous family functions happen too frequently. Well at least the only consolation is that I get to see ryan. :D

Today’s devotions was great, really touching and inspiring. This girl got up and shared a message, then she sang a beautiful song directly in the mike behind the podium, with the piano accompaniment. She was so brave and passionate about what she was doing, it made it all even more moving. And even though standing in front of the entire school and allowing her own voice to pervade in the air, even though her voice wasn’t perfect, she was greatly moved by the spirit of the Lord and it’s just so awe-inspiring yeah.

No comments: