"I say to the Lord, 'You are my Lord, I have no good apart from you." - Psalms 16:2
HELLO SLOTHY!!!!!!!!![your high class tagboard is very troublesome]APPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!haha come and swim again:)
I've had enough of your apples. They make me go mad. Aren't you invisible?
i am the VERY VISIBLE !!!!!!!!! i like my apples...they make slothy's comp hang:)YES!
ok. No xmas present for you. No more jelly tarts too! Oh btw, I think xmas gift exchanging is good. You shld GIVE ME one present too!
NO!!!!!!!! I WANT PRESENT AND JELLY TARTS!!!!!!!sj also wants a present:)ok what do u like? and when are u coming again? WHY AREN'T U TALKING ON MSN???!?!?!?
You know, you sound like you're HYPERVENTILATING!! ha ha haIf I'm nice, I think I might be making jelly cheese tarts for xmas but then again, i may not have the time :(
Oh. I was afk a moment ago on msn.Haha. I was spring cleaning! Helping my mum clear up and clean the house. Man its so messy and I've got visitors coming over next week!
I AM NOT!!! u just finished spring cleaning lol
Nope. Not quite. Finished? Haha. Spring Cleaning in my house- it can NEVER end. I'm taking a short break right now watching deathnote. I SO WANT that tiramisu cake! Where's the cake from?
from cake shop la...my sis say the cake damn nice..:)HAHA I KNOW THAT!!SRIPING CLEANING IN YOUR HOUSE WILL NEVER END
and i thought you were slouck...not sam:)
haha y go and self degrade urself...YOU'RE AWAY!!!!!!!WHEN CAN YOU TALK ON MSN!?!?!?!?!
OI FAT DUCK WHY U NV REPLY MY TAG ONE.anw i like ryan:)
Post a Comment
13 comments:
HELLO SLOTHY!!!!!!!!![your high class tagboard is very troublesome]APPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!haha come and swim again:)
I've had enough of your apples.
They make me go mad. Aren't you invisible?
i am the VERY VISIBLE !!!!!!!!! i like my apples...they make slothy's comp hang:)YES!
ok. No xmas present for you. No more jelly tarts too!
Oh btw, I think xmas gift exchanging is good. You shld GIVE ME one present too!
NO!!!!!!!! I WANT PRESENT AND JELLY TARTS!!!!!!!sj also wants a present:)ok what do u like? and when are u coming again? WHY AREN'T U TALKING ON MSN???!?!?!?
You know, you sound like you're HYPERVENTILATING!!
ha ha ha
If I'm nice, I think I might be making jelly cheese tarts for xmas but then again, i may not have the time :(
Oh. I was afk a moment ago on msn.
Haha. I was spring cleaning! Helping my mum clear up and clean the house. Man its so messy and I've got visitors coming over next week!
I AM NOT!!! u just finished spring cleaning lol
Nope. Not quite.
Finished? Haha. Spring Cleaning in my house- it can NEVER end. I'm taking a short break right now watching deathnote.
I SO WANT that tiramisu cake! Where's the cake from?
from cake shop la...my sis say the cake damn nice..:)HAHA I KNOW THAT!!SRIPING CLEANING IN YOUR HOUSE WILL NEVER END
and i thought you were slouck...not sam:)
haha y go and self degrade urself...YOU'RE AWAY!!!!!!!WHEN CAN YOU TALK ON MSN!?!?!?!?!
OI FAT DUCK WHY U NV REPLY MY TAG ONE.anw i like ryan:)
Post a Comment