Today I was glad I made the decision to join some farm animals for dinner. At first, I couldn’t get my lazy butt to leave the chair, or stop my eyes from fixating on the monitor that showed all my prison break 2 episodes-fully loaded and ready for me to just click play. sj told me on the phone just now that she suddenly missed seeing all of us and meeting up again. Then I got guilty myself, for having to spend all day just watching prison break, thinking about whether the convicts are going to caught or about how successfully they can elude the FBIs, and not thinking about the true finer things in life- seeing my friends. And its not that I haven’t seen that crazy bunch for a long time. In fact, we just met up a couple of days ago. So I was thinking, I’ll just miss this one meeting session and all’s good, no harm done.
That being said, I didn’t know what made me turn off my monitor screen and phone the rest that I’ll be coming afterall. Haha. And I don’t think that’s of any importance but after today’s dinner. I was just happy. It feels really great to be comfortable again, as loud and noisy (wait aren’t they the same) as we can, and just indulge in each other’s special prescence. The bear, the monkey, the squirribit, the chicken and the sloth. It would be better if the other 4 or 5 animals could come too. We haven’t seen them in ages. But the dinner was spontaneous, like always, so it wouldn’t be that convenient for the rest to come too.
Squirribit volunteered to try on the skirt we bought for her today, but we were all late so only the bear managed to be with ge and her skirt, not forgetting the squeals that would have come along with it. Haha. And sj said I’ve gone fatter. Haha. Frank as always when it comes to pointing out each others’ flaws. That’s one thing great about the farm animals. Yikes. And I’m not in any way hurt or shocked because I KNOW I have indeed put on the extra layers. Just look at my face haha, fats are there all over and too conspicuous for anyone to miss. Haha. I’m so going to run 2.4km everyday. I ran 2.4km for 3 days last week but instead I look fatter. Haha. Something is going wrong. My mum says my efforts in exercising are useless cos in between those exercises, I eat too many snacks when I’m not hungry. Yeah. I agree, but sometimes its so difficult to stop! Take the the past few weeks as example- I made a total of 3 rounds of strawberry jelly tarts and just kept eating them, one piece after another- PLOP- it goes down my throat and into that protruding belly of mine. Ok. I will try my best to go back to my original weight and in the meantime, start studying or doing my h.w too!
P.S Tyler would be tired by now. I’ve used up so much ink after every post of mine.
2 comments:
eh fats.. lol.. i am being your stalker.. your super enthu commentator..hahah!!ok la..see i nice.. please dun be a pig and finish all my food tomorrow..haha!!! we should hurry up have the all skirts day la!
haha. Thanks for commenting. I really appreciate this. I don't anyone knows this comments thingy exist at all. So tiny.
I love eating. You can't control me sometimes, including tmr.
*evil laugh*
Post a Comment