Thursday, November 30, 2006

We Love Temasek Club

Yup, as you can see by the title, WE LOVE TEMASEK CLUB!! Well even more after today, due to the great toilets, rooms, study rooms, pool, swimming pool, playground haha. Ok and the list goes on. So this post will be about my days at temasek club this week!


Woah, its really raining very heavily now, just now we even experienced a blackout.
I just reached home from temasek club badminton and study session. haha. Thanks to my dad, both me and sijing got a lift back home, but we dropped by the office to fetch my mum first. Haha. Then we got a delightful surprise when she told us Amira would be coming as well. So it'll be me, sj and amira at the backseat haha. Then we waited and waited for Amira to come but in the end, my mum who went up later to call her found out saad gave her some urgent work to do. Sigh. Poor thing. And now its all pouring cats and dogs (sorry for the cliche idiom haha), she'll have a hard time going home. So, my dad was being his usual stuff, crapping and crapping in the car about crazy stuff, making me and sijing laugh like crazy. And halfway through the ride, my mum suddenly turned around and was quite baffled to find sijing behind. Well, she knew that one of my friends were behind sitting next to me, and after all the talk about canoeing, she forgot my dear friend was sijing haha. I think she thought amira for a second and we all laughed at her. And my dad kept crapping about different stuff, and it was great that sijing was being her usual self in the car, despite the possiblity of some 'tension' with two strangers she might not be comfortable with. So she ended up telling my dad about canoeing stuff and nj, career stuff as well. haha. Most people are just so reticent, far far away from their usual noisy selves in front of my parents haha. Trust me, my parents are nothing to be afraid of, in fact, they are actually the coolest, unique parents around. haha.

So hmm, woke up at 11am as usual, well later this time round since I slept really late yesterday. Then met sijing and min at temasek club to play badminton haha. Then we went to the coolest, most conducive study room I've ever been in- temasek's club study room! Well, me and squirribit didn't exactly plan to study, and we didn't even bring anything! So ge was just pretending to read her time magazine, but half the time she was secretly listening to me while I was teaching the fat canoe how to do graphing techniques. Haha. Man, that lazy fat canoe didn't even copy her lecture notes finish, I'm amazed she even gotten what she had for her maths. Yea. So, being the smug fat sloth that I am, I gave her and min my words of wisdom, and little tricks my school and my brother taught me in graphing techniques. Sigh. Sijing I really hope the mini tuition session you had today will be useful for your test tmr as well as in the long run.

On monday we went to tc again, tgt with khal bear and amira monkey to sing! haha. Ate lunch first then went. Man, I think I can conclude we were NOISE pollution the moment we started picking up the mikes. Haha. We were all singing at the top of our lungs, with Amira overpowering us with her voice, and khal and me sometimes singing off pitch. Well, as the bear so nicely put it, all of us were actually off-pitch, and we knew it. So I guess you can say it was deliberate. So, we had a such a fun time there singing and pervading the entire level with our not-so-nice voices from 4-7pm haha. Actually, I think with the three of us singing outta tune intentionally, I believe that'll be more fun than singing in tune cautious of our singing all the time right?!? Haha. Anw, we are a bunch of thick-skin people and I think I've gotten more thick-skin when I'm with them haha. Ahh, that reminds me. I forgot to choose the song fever for khal to sing.!! That was her awarding piece at last year's crez awards. Don't mess with her fake out of tune-ness guys haha. She's second place ok?

Yea. poor thing joyceline at home with stomach cramps, cannot join the fun, but I doubt she'll even like the prospect of 'study session' hha. Oh well. Next time, I'll bring grace and cindy to tc again to swim and sing this time. Haha. I wonder how all of their singing voices sound like. Oh. Shuangying and emily as well. Ok. I can forsee chinese songs pervading the air if all of them go sing as well. Haha. Esp shuangying and emily. Maybe even grace and cindy cos both of them give off the chinese vibe feel. And yea. Come to think of it, thats possible cos grace's msn nick or photo is always chinese boy band related. Yup. Haha. Oh well. ALL is worth the fun!

Yup, today because of the session in the study room today, and the mini tuition I gave sijing, I was suddenly overwhelmed with the stuff I need to cover regarding integration and differentian, and application of intergration- volume/area etc! AHHH. I totally forgot everything already. But with regards to that chapter la. Haha. I was quite flattered when sijing said my graphing techniques quite pro, like master like that. He he.

Alright, I feel like I'm ranting all thats in my mind right now. Yep. Sounds like it. Haha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok la!! thanks la..u the smug pig in suit..only your graph good only mah.. :) heehee.. can la.. eh.. potential maths teacher?? nah.. cmi.. potential food tester more like it HAHA!!:)

sam said...

What? Food tester? I like.

It would be even better if I can do 2 jobs at the same time. Bed tester? (: