Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Listening to a song again now.
And guess what guys, its a CHINESE SONG.
wahhahaha
I guess you couldn't expect that of me
Its probably one of the 2 chinese songs I have in my playlist right now
The rest are all english.
I've got loads of english songs, some japenese songs from samurai x
Some korean songs like the fullhouse ones, and other popular favourites

Ok the song i'm listening to right now is called Saranghaeyou-zhiduinishuo by JJ Lin Jun Jie
Wonder if you've heard it already.
It sounds really familiar like those chinese songs they play in shopping malls etc
Ok don't laugh at me. Its kinda my first time listening to it. hahaa
I know this song is already quite erm 'modern' and updated, everyone should have heard of it already.
Well not me haha.
I'm living in the 60s when it comes to chinese music
Songs like 'tian mi mi', 'yue liang dai biao wo de xin' etc are just at the tips of my fingers
Haha, ok just kidding.

My friend sent me this song
cos she knows I'll be taking chines ao level this fri
and she knows my disinterest in the subject
so she sent me this song cos its supposed to help me
change my perspective of chinese.
hahhahaha
Its really thoughtful of her.

Ok, this song I must say its not bad at all.
I can't say for sure it has boosted my interest in chinese haha.
I don't think anything will.
I'll just leave it at that.
But listening to the opening of the song,
I suddenly got a tingling feeling
Maybe because JJ was singing so high
or maybe its just so weird for me to listen to chinese music
haha
its just so not me.

He has a good voice.
Its a nice song too.
But sometimes I can't stand it when they incorporate english words into it.
I get the same tingling feeling too
haha
I'm weird.

I should let my bro hear this song and learn how to sing it
I'm sure my bro will do a good job
He has a good voice
A high one!
I prefer guys' singing voices to be high rather than really low
Michael buble's low, sexy voice is nice but after a while, listening to it over again, it isn't as refreshing as a high one.

No comments: