Monday, November 06, 2006

OP its all over!yay

Relief. Thats what I'll describe our OP today. We started off on a nervous note, with apprehension on our faces as we listened to the group before us present theirs, the clock ticking faster than it ever did, it seemed. Prior to starting our OP, the five of us did a "whoosh" group hand thingy where we placed all our palms together. Haha. Half of my mind was thinking wow we're really united and the other half thinking 'we can do it! It'll be our last and final time we would be doing this whole entire PW project so come on man- lets rise to the ocassion and do a good job!'

I'm glad. Thats all I can say. None of us messed up anything, no pauses from everyone, no one sounded nervous,thank goodness my nervous voice,(or lack thereof) couldn't be heard. Shuhuey presented her best presentation and so did gary. The rest of us remained calm and collected. Kudos to this group haha. Like what Amy Tan said in bonsesetters daughter, we stuck through like glutinous rice, the hilarious memories during tutorial sessions and group meetings. lol I'll probably treasure them man.

We went to return the labtop to ar iel and headed for carls jr in vivo city. The 5 of us. which is actually quite an achievement for gary haha. Later ar iel joined us for dinner too. Haha, we must really thank the jon and ari el for helping us in our OP lol. Without them, we would have no lab top and no proper loading of videos haha.

Urg. I need to sleep now. I wish I had the time in my hands to do all the long list of stuff I wanna do, all the outings I wanna go to and to see my friends more times during the hols but I can't. I want to read all the books I have left untouched due to exams and work, watch all my fave shows finish, go to sentosa beach, have more accapalla sessions in chorale, learn new songs on the guitar, go out and buy all the stuff I long to buy.

Oh, and another thing. I am contemplating getting a livejournal to blog on instead of using blogspot. So I can contain the privacy of my posts. There are just so many things I wanna shout out and vent, things that make me happy, sad and the thoughts of my mind. I can't freely do them here. I just don't feel the sense of security or liberty.

Overall, its such a blessed day that OP went well today. To have some of my friends praying for me too or asking how it went also made it all worthwhile and more satisfying. God answered our prayers.

P.S photos will be up soon for PW peeps haha.

No comments: