Saturday, November 11, 2006

Questionnaire.Go guess!

Yawn. A friend requested me to do this. Haha, its quite fun thinking of the stuff to write here.

1. Think of 15 of interesting stuff about yourself. And they got to be true.
2. Come up with 5 false statements regarding yourself, but for fun's sake keep them in the threshold of believability.
3. Jumble them up all together and list them in any order.
4. Post them on your blog and let people guess which the 5 false ones are!

1) My favourite fruit is pomelo
2) I like names starting with J.
3) I seriously like this male actor in a American drama serial.
4) I adore babies to bits.
5) I find myself closer to my current class friends' than my secondary school friends.
6) I sing at home almost all the time.
7) I love playing the piano more than the guitar.
8) I'm 165 cm.
9) My favourite game right now is hexic.
10) I have watched all seasons of survivor.
11) I can sing all the samurai x seasons' opening songs. It’s a total of 5 Jap songs.
12) I talk sometimes when I'm sleeping.
13) I eat yong tau fu almost everyday.
14) I am an extremely fast typist.
15) I wish I had short hair.
16) I am a shy person.
17) I talk quiet a lot
18) I hate watching scary shows
19) I cried today over a dear friend's 'death'
20) I am playing hexic now.

No comments: