Ok currently, there are just so many things I want to do!! Evertime when I come back home late at night, I'll make a mental note to read the newspapers for the day or read books. But what I actually do instead would be to on the computer chat, surf around, watch youtubes or play games. And after today, I've eaten so much junk food I think I'm going to get a toothache tomorrow. There was this stall called 'Uncle Tidbits' where we bought the snacks to gobble when we watch the movie or to store up in the pantry. But from what my mum tells me, she says we better not leave food lying around in the pantry as the it'll be gone the moment you step into the pantry again. The engineers just eat them like no one's business, whatever food, you name it. Haha. Even the disgusting herbal sweets were reduced to a number in a matter of days. I mean, who in the right mind would want to eat a herbal sweet? Haha. Ok. I think thats excusable considering most of the staff here are rather old. The only person I know who actually fancies them would be my grandfather. He'd pop one in his mouth and offer to me and siblings and we'll just smile in return.
Speaking of my grandfather, who is also from china, most of the engineers in the company converse only in chinese!! Not only do they have the china-look, ok what am I saying, they are from China! But they don't seem to understand what I'm talking to them when I speak chinese. COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN. ahhhhh. Thankfully most of them are friendly and quite approachable.
Today I watched STEP UP. Heres my comments:
When I first saw the movie poster, with the side view of Tanning, I was like 'Oh, isn't that wentworth miller?' Then I thought, 'Must be good-looking.' But then when I saw the movie, it totally doesn't look like him anymore, instead, Tanning looked exactly like Michael's brother, Licoln Burrows in Prison Break reel-life. And he was too ... how do I put it.. He had a rather muscular face and his body was too buffed up with muscles and more muscles. Yikes, he looked the equivalent of a overworked-out Burrows. And gosh, why do they have to choose him as the main lead? Apart from the male, even the female lead Jena wasn't the most prettiest girl you would have expected it to be. I mean, surely you'd rather watch a movie thats about dancing, with two pretty leads eh? The only thing good about the show was the dancing. The twirls,the moves, the lifts etc were breath-taking but sadly, plot-wise, me and Lama concluded that there was No Plot at all. Its all rather cliche, as what you would have expected to happen. There wasn't even a proper ending of the show. Oh well, at least I got entertained a little by the dancing scenes as well as this little part where I shed a few tears because of a mishap that befalled on one character.
Its work back again tmr, and after so many days, I'm getting really used to this job haha. At least it keeps me busy:)
No comments:
Post a Comment