


Ok, I just had an ordeal with a bird. Its no menacing vulture, nor was it decrepit, decaying old bird. It had brown feathers,I mean that real deep earthy brown colour. Its eyes are reduced to slits and beneath that sweet eyes were white streaks which looked like white eye-shadow. Right now, all of you might be envisioning in your minds an exotic, rare bird, beautiful beyond perfection. To shatter that epitome of marvel, this bird I've wrestled with today is the total opposite, no thanks to its conspicious layers of fat beneath its layers. Haha.
After making macoroni and cheese for my brother and myself and while we were both eating at the living room rewatching 'So you think you can dance' for the 2nd time for him, and 4th time for me (lol, we can't help it lar, no more shows to watch already. And no way are we going to watch Yan Can Cook or some show about designing houses. Sick of those already haha) We suddenly saw flicker of movement at the balcony opening over yonder. And that was when we fell in love with the fat bird haha. Love at first sight. It was so SO close to entering the living room, and besides, it was the FATTEST living bird I've ever seen. So adorable!! My brother said it looked like a baby hawk. Haha.
Then we saw it limping and when we checked, his left leg was injured! It was just a bit bent. Maybe its legs couldn't hold its own massive weight. haha. Lol, then we ran upstairs to grab the camera and took a few pics of this find. After a dozen bird-capturing on the cam, we got tired and left it alone to explore the balcony with itself.
My brother had to go back to class so he left the house, leaving me and my sis who was, I presume, engaging in some electronic reading in front of the monitor upstairs as usual. That was when the fat bird suddenly hopped into our living room. Ok, I'll name him Ryan. (Named after my fat little 5 month old nephew. I have this soft spot for fat stuff, fat babies, objects etc.)
I was happily watching so you think you can dance allivan's performance, and it suddenly went so near me, on the carpet! Hhaa. I got up standing on the sofa at once, and shouted for my sis to come down. Then we made a trial of breadcrumbs from the carpet back to the balcony so it can hop back there. We certainly can't risk having a live bird in our house. Haha. I know my house very good for birds to play hide and seek. And what would happen if we're suddenly seating down eating our dinner and our legs get tickeled by his fat body? haha.
Just now spent almost an hour watching the bird slowly slowly hop its way back to the balcony, eating the breadcrumbs. Then I got tired of waiting. Seriously man, the bird is just one lazy fat sloth. There was one moment when he suddenly took a break from eating and just sat on the carpet and I SAW IT CLOSING ITS EYES. Its body was so still!! Didn't move for like 10 whole minutes. That was when I decided to take pics of him haha! You know, it was so still and fat, I had this fainitest thought that he could be dead. DEAD on my carpet. haha. thankfully, as soon as I used the flash on the cam, it suddenly woke up. Haha. Lazy fat bird! Then, it continued to stone there. Its fat body resting on my comfy and soft carpet, 'hibernating' again. Haha.
THere! See the pic below. Its in its stoning mode.

Then I lost my patience and used a shoe box and waited and waited for it jump on it so I can carry it back to the balcony. After so many failed attempts where I'd suddenly put the box down when he first entered it, (lol I was scared!) I finally plucked up my courage and placed the shoe box in the balcony. Now, its residing once again in the balcony. I haven't checked on it, but I'm sure he's sleeping there, stoning on the concrete ground again. hee. FAT BIRD!
No comments:
Post a Comment