Saturday, November 11, 2006

Amira's questionnaire

Haha. GUYS, its the same one. but amira got me to post this up here for HER. so please GUESS THE FALSE ONES...

As follows:

1. I can't stand to live in a place where there is no proper toilets.
2. I am going to travel to a place with no proper toilets.
3. I'm just horrified at how people I know before have changed so dramatically.
4. I like to watch people eat. Even when I can't eat because I’m fasting.
5. I was a tomboy.
6. I like Chad Michael Murray. I think he's the cutest guy ever.
7. I hate bimbos.
8. I am addict to Maple.
9. I am friends with a bimbo.
10. I like to think myself as unique.
11. I wish I had bigger boobs so people will stop teasing about my chest size.
12. I have dreams of becoming a princess by marrying a handsome prince in a love match.
13. I am a self-proclaimed romantic.
14. I LOOOOOVE chocolates.
15. I have a fetish for nice, sophisticated and elegant clothes.
16. I like dressing up and fiddling with girly stuff when I have the time to do so.
17. GOOOOONG!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEEEESSSST!!!
18. I used my friend's email username as my username for an account in STOMP.
19. I refer to myself as monkey.
20. I have a friend who is a hexic-addict. Yes. The MSN game.

NOTE to friends: THIS is my friend's questions NOT mine. hahaha.

No comments: