src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg4YRuwX9VUCTiyLclqr_9hUg25fodf6xcCfYqEfYK94IVz4g8x4Y0IcABNv4FUVyjXQpq8xaHQUfe_76M8ymQgULoOX8iotBS-HVccJzxes6dQ38qZzPjnOtADOQnxMSTd2J-82A/s400/DSCF0114.JPG"
My nephew has been in a bad mood since the beginning of the day. I don't know whats up with him. He's frowning for no reason.. it seems like something's in his mind. something troubling oh well. And since he refuses to eat his pumpkin custard, (babies have such good food) we only gave him 2 bottles of milk. but anws, he's still so cutee... I was carrying him the whole time and playing with him the whole afternoon after bio spa.
Oh and Bio spa was horrible.. but oh well.. its over and I dont really care anymore.. THen later we celebrated cheryl's bday in the void deck and ate the 4 large californian pizzas we ordered.
AHRHHGHGGH.. cross country is coming... I wanna find some way to skip it...... !!!! I just hope next week will pass by as quickly as possible... can't wait to eat sushi buffet!!!! and theres band concert on tues to look forward to.... badminton on thurs.. yay!
This is so random.. my list of things I'd like to catch up on (do) :)
- read 1-2 Kings again
- catch up on my reading of Time magazines, newspapers, and online articles
- go through zz's notes and rmbr to thank him again once I see him
- study respiration, and some organic chem
- watch all my long awaited videos on youtube
- play more badminton with friends and family
- **catch up with FARM ANIMALS again hopefully next fri (: lol I'd probably laugh again when I see khal's hair**
- make a new ez link card
- read Angela's Ashes :D
1 comment:
heys....get a tagboard! haha...it is easier to post a msg.
Post a Comment