Friday, February 02, 2007

why am i so careless

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I feel like pulling my hair out and strangling myself.. ok i won't be so sadistic. But really, thats exactly how you'd feel if you've lost your wallet AGAIN. It'll be the 4th time I'll be making a new ez link card. How embarrassing man. and i think I really live up to what people think of me- ie blur, careless. haha. lol we were talking about maturity today when we went home and the ironic bit was that straight after that I just proven to myself the opposite. Haha. I feel in this aspect, I'm worst than a kid. So I got home, slept for 2 hours on the sofa while watching amazing race asia tapes. the series was so boring, I was already asleep after 5 minutes.

My friends say I'm getting quieter these few days, cos I normally talk a lot to them in school and that I've been 'disappearing' during breaks. Yeah. Maybe thats because I've somewhat woken up.. or maybe its just because nowadays I can't be bothered to talk about mindless stupid stuff. YOu know how it is that conversations nowadays are all revolving about other people rather than yourself. Xy said this world is a broken world.. how saddening right.. that people don't talk much about themselves but more of other people.. making fun of them and judging them when you have really no right to judge him or her... its just these times where I'll suddenly be very quiet.

ok tmr's bio spa and i haven't started studying yet. but anw the night is still young. i still haven't got the time to watch prison break ep 15, deathnote, la cordo d oro, heroes, house, etc etc..

No comments: