Monday, February 12, 2007

I have to rush this post again and type this in 5 minutes as I haven't started studying maths! So today when I came home, I fell asleep on the chair while reading that gp essay on war. And in my 2 hours of sleep I had this dream which was very unusual.

It was about me talking to several people whom I have ignored for years. Ok I didn't really ignore them in the past but I was just less friendly to them cos I wasn't close to them. We were less than acquantainces and I normally avoid talking to people whom I'm unfamiliar with. In that dream I actually went up to them to offer them some pocky strawberry sticks and later initiated some conversation about random stuff. Maybe that unusual encounter with that HCJC boy at KAP last friday night somehow sparked that dream. Lol.

I even had this weird dream about our discpline mistress scolding this classmate of mine for her wrong colour file. She lifted her pink, blue and gold file in the air in front of the whole lecture and was screaming at how blatant and bold that classmate of mine was to use such 'BOLD' colours. Of course the entire lt and myself were shocked at how unreasonable the teacher was.

No comments: