Friday, October 13, 2006

Went swimming and seoul garden yesterday. I love the bbq food. woots. It was the most succesful all-girls outing with 12 people!

Today was another super slack day. During contact base time our class was hanging around the concourse area. 1 group was playing some counter-strike or maple stuff haha (boys)on a labtop and the other was watching goong near another pillar. Sigh, so many girls like shin so much. Don't they have better taste? I know he has the charisma and the height, but his attitude is so obnoxious and grates on my nearves!! I just watched one episode yeaterday where he was two-timing the princess! Yul has such an angelic face and I love the brown hair. Ligh brown hair doesn't suit most guys but this guy!Ane he loves to pout like me haha. Yup, but I have a feeling he'll turn evil in the future episodes. Anw, was telling xy that the bears at the end of the episodes are scary. THere was one such episode where theere were 2 bears, ie shin and princess in wedding outfits, and then the camera turned at the corner to reaveal a black bear. SO ominious! freaks me out. Haha I know this sounds a little absurd but I really hate this kinda stuff just like those missing or true files or crime watch advertisements. Arg.

Woohoo. anw the rest of us played BRIDGE. Haha I had a hard time learning the game but up until now I'm still figuring out how to find out who your partner is. Out of 4-5 games, I managed to win 3 of them! Hahah. And xich still dunno how to play. She was like 'how come need partner?', 'how come need to bid'. Haha.. Oh and at the last game I managed to win 7 sets! And gary and tracy was like 'wa.. pro'. Haha so flattering. The truth is: I anyhow pick the cards so I guess its just beginner's luck! Lol. and I relived my childhood playing five stones with nabilah, my p4 best friend. We used to play 5 stones EVERYDAY during recess time back in rgps. Haha. Open house preparations were slack man, but we were secretly playing bridge behind the booths at the hall. Man,I think the bridge-addiction-obsession is starting to set in.

CAN"T WAIT FOR ice-skating tmr! :P
 
  Posted by Picasa

No comments: