Sunday, October 15, 2006

Blogskin changed.


Now its orangy and brighter than usual.
Today me n dawn attended the 'Church History and DaVinci-code' workshop.
Then I came home and slept for 3 hours straight cos I didn't have enough sleep yesterday.

Saturday
Ice-skating was fun!
Let me rate the skaters:
1) tie between me and sj
2) amira
3) shuangying

But the ultimate pro was this one old man with greyish hair who was skating and 'dancing' at the same time. It was so pleasant to watch him be so graceful with his body and hands. Anyway, there was this big group of boys and some girls who were skating round and round the ice-rink. They zoomed past us countless times with such speed that we could always feel some gush of wind when they skate pass us. Haha.
It was so sweet to watch some of those cool guys offer their help to those who fell in the rink, even though they don't know each other.

All in all, ice-skating was fun but it'll be better if there wasn't anyone in the rink except for the few of us, so I can just skate round and round the rink freely not worrying about banging into others.

Since I was young, I had this phobia of banging into others. I picked up cycling really fast as well as rollerbladding, but the only downside was my fear of falling or knocking into someone. When I cycle along the canal around my house, I get tensed up if I thread the bicycle in between hordes of runners or walkers. And as a result, my hand rail would veer right and left clumsily upon nearing them and ultimately, I'd bang into them or hurt myself. This was the reason why I used to have so many blue-blacks on my knees and legs.

Sy picked up ice-skating the fastest. She managed to skate 2-3 rounds all by herself even though it was at the speed of a sloth. haha. :P But, I must say maybe the ability to ice-skate is reflective of the confidence you have in yourself. Balance and self-confidence are integral requirements in ice-skating or rollerskating. If you're confident that you'll not fall, then you'll be able to balance on your narrow blades and at the end of the day, you can skate! haha. Just food for thought. But of course, practising and experience is another requirement la.

Amira was a so-so, not bad for 2nd time. But when she falls, she pulls the hand of the person she's holding and pull her down to get balance. Haha. Thanks ahh amira. Thankfully I was lucky to have no blue-blacks. Hee

Sijing, the fat chicken really looked like a chicken in her red fbt and the time she put on that black pull over. HAHA. tgt with the chicken-hair..
Anw, ok la, miss ice-skater with the strong arm muscles. You tagged each of us well in the right pace and thankfully you didn't fall man, otherwise we'll have to eat dinner with a bloody red chicken. Alright.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i love ice-skating we must DEFINITELY go again!

ARG. Tmr school starts officially.
I hate it when they go through the papers without giving back our scripts!
Then I'll get so demoralised cos most of the time my answers and the model answers just don't tally! OH, and I borrowed 3 books for pw on my own accord. Hahaa. GUYS, i'm so efficient! ((:

No comments: