Thursday, October 12, 2006

I'm still thinking about barbequeing more satay beef. sigh.. should've eaten more.
Today went swimming with ali, xy, and xz.I WAS THE SLOWEST swimmer. I cannot swim freestyle properly argg. i keep sinking lol, which is weird cos fats are supposed to add buoyancy. oh well. I wanna train it man. and I can't do butterfly!!! My dad said mine looked more like a moth instead. sigh..

After that we went to eat at seoul garden with the rest of our class girls (: woots. Successful all girls outing-12 girls. Yea man. and fel went quite enthu about the singing.. haha. i think she has a nice voice but it needs the power..And she sang quite high.. i don't think I can even reach ahah.. anw i have a relatively low voice. xy and me looked at each other while she was singing this one high part cos we both knew we are incapable of reaching so high.. HAhaa..

Then later I left early to meet amira n sj at imm to get the palette lol.
sijing bought her chicken and cake and my dad sent us home. argg i wish we can have more of days just like today but i think i'll be bankrupt.


oh wells. back to school tmr.

No comments: