Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Ok the day started of fine but I was a bit grouchy cos I had to wake up so early even tho I knew I wasn't going to come to school today. Haha. It was a mass-ponning session involving a bunch of the peeps in my class including me. Well, what can you aspect man? Promos are beginning in 1-2 days time and mugging at home is 100 times more effective than slogging away in school, plying the canteen (and only getting fat), classrooms and wasting precious time (app. 2 hours of PE where we're forced to EXCERCISE and another 1-2 hours of PW) All these are really fun and I actually do look forward to tuesdays the most cos I get to have elephant load of fun with my friends playing captains ball and eating and laughing together but reality check- you got to sacrifice all your wants for your needs!! And I believe each individuals' current needs right now is FOCUS, determination, self-discipline and smart-learning. Ok gosh i'm sounding like my father now. Arg.. Gtg now..BB

No comments: