Just reached home.
Man, today it was such a tiring day.
Hordes of AC peeps including most of our class pple, were queing up at the concourse to buy those campus AC shirts and unlimited edition t-shirts.
It was sweaty, tiring and my legs were so tired from standing..
We spent about 2 hours just to get those shirts. haHA. THEY WERE THAT NICE. but a pity red was sold out. and I WANTED RED. arg..
Anw, i bought blue and yellow in the end. size: L!!!! hahaha. its so large and comfortable!! baggy t-shirt!! but its still a bit big tho.
Some guys were getting M and S sizes while some of our class girls haha me and xy, bought L although we're both average size girls! HHAHA.
I always wanted more ACJC shirts to wear and my single orientation shirt was quite pathetic.
Oh, and we also have free tote bags along with the shirts. I got a yellow one!! but again, I wanted the red one. :( Oh well.
I signed up for the IAP (Industrial Attachment Programme) for the National Dental Centre. Its for 3 days and I doubt we will be paid or maybe we'll be paid peanuts? Haha. Wasn't interested in the jurong bird park, keppel plant ones and anyway, I was thinking about doing dentistry in NUS later, along with biomedical or something like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment