Had a long talk with sy on msn and I'm glad she's absorbing (anyhow use) the 'words of wisdom' I shared. (: Thank goodness she's alright now.. Chin up girl!! Thats the spirit.. You have true friends you can count on! (:
The Bible says,"Do not judge others before you judge yourself." "Who are you to judge others?" shared this with sy too.. You know how it is when others gossip behind your back or just look at the gossiping. One is actually judging others when they gossip and really, 'who are we to judge others?' It is tough not to do any gossiping especially when its just so juicy you just need to tell others but put yourself in the victim's shoes. How would you feel if others gossip about you behind your back. I'm currently struggling to remind myself that in order to be a better Christian but sometimes its really hard to completely not gossip. ):
Oh anw I just went to pop by that random guy's blog again and he tagged. oh well.
Happy mugging peeps.
No comments:
Post a Comment