Thursday, September 07, 2006

HAPPY birthday to me!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Happy Birthday to me! Yesterday. Thanks guys for making my birthday so memorable and enjoyable. Thanks for the birthday wishes and sms guys! You guys are the best. Thank you sj for being so anti-climax... haha but I must congratulate you for being the first one to wish me happy birthday... I was studying Entropy SSP notes and fell asleep in the process. THen I heard the vibration.. and got this msg.
"Yo fat sloth! this is the wonder pig here in her most trustworthy fat canoe paddling as fast as she can to greet the fat old sloth who is currently having a blasting time snoring her head off. So this wonder pig finds the sloth and sings in her melodious voice (much to my horror) HAPPY BIRTHDAY SLOTH! :-).haha love loads sijing." Yup.. Reading the first few pges of the msg, I was wondering what it was all about cos it sounded like one of her nonsensical msges.. with she going 'hey fats hey fats here and there' .. yup. UNTIL the later part.. it suddenly struck me it was a HAPPY BIRTHDAY msg.
Then, I checked the time. IT WAS ONLY 11.56am. like hahahaha. stupid pig was so excited to wish the sloth a birthday hahaha.. and her blog post that was dedicated to me was written on 5th Sept. HAHA. Stupid pig again. :) but THanks la.. haha

Anw, thanks to stella,amira, sy, joee, simo, squirribit, sinyee, tracy, xy, felicia, ain, aggie, stef, chris, nat, huiqi, joyceline, grace and other people whom I have forgotten.. for wishing me a HAPPy birthday. Its funny to see the way pple come about writing a happy birthday msg.. SOme are just plain simple "happy birthday sam" msges, some sing the "happy birthday song" and others try to be as sincere as possible, sending those meaningful wistful birthday msges. HAH. Every msg is special and another thanks to you guys again. I will NEVER delete those msges away. HAha.

Anw, on 5th sept, I went to the lib with amira and sj to engage in intellectual pursuits..(haha.. sj would say i'm such a smug pig in a suit.. use such 'act smart' words). I haven't seen the both of them in a long long time haha.. maybe like 1 week la.. but it was a prettty long time! And while we were talking and laughing like good old times, I remember thinking and saying to myself that WOW.. I really enjoy my friends (farm animals') company. It was just so fun to hang out and laugh and talk with them. And at that point of time, I didn't want it to end. I didn't want to stop doing the things I like and it really goes to show how much I miss the farm animals... The bunch of them.. the bunch of us.. THen I wonder... I never had such feelings when I'm with my ac friends. Althought we laugh and talk and spent time happily together, each day passes by like sand through a sieve...time drains away and those memories and unbridled joy I feel with them cannot be compared to that with the farm animals.

Anw, lets side track abit to what I did on 5th sept. Cos my family all know that sy and amira would be BOOKING me the entire day every year on 6th sept, we normally celebrate my bday on the 5th. So.. since I suddenly felt like eating pasta, ESPECIALLY the alfunghi, we all ate at pasta mania! much to my sis,mum and dad's dismay hahaa. After that, I studied my chem again at night.

My sis told me to make sure I'd be in at home in the morning and she also kept asking me what time i'm meeting my friends and leaving the house.. Suspecting something fishy, I kept bombarding her with questions about whether the family would give me a birthday surprise in the morning or somehting. HAha. Well, being the most irritating stephy duck that she is, she kept her mouth shut like a duck and continued to glue her eyes to the youtube.com screen, ignoring me and telling me to stop disturbing her with my guitar playing. HAha. Then, I started getting REALLY frustrated and irritated cos no one in the house won't tell me anything about the so-called mysterious surprise. Mum said there may not be any surprise after all. LIKE.. haha... like real..

Then I went to do some further investigations in my head. To be home before 11? When I wake up I'll know? Hmm. That was when I finally came up with a conclusion.. "WOULD THEY BUY ME AN ACOUSTIC GUITAR?" AHAHAH. It would be a dream come true man. To have a acoustic guitar and to be able to play it EVERYdAY.. hahaha that would be so cool. I just love the metallic tones of the acoustic guitar.. and songs like classical gas, tears and heaven and one-last-breath can be played with the real tone..

Oh yea.. My sis was so nice to give me a massage for my birthday. AHAHa. I love massages! (not ones from my mum tho. I will suffer instead of enjoying it)

The next day, I woke up smiling to myself.. cOS it was my birthday!! haha. I couldn't wait for the so-called surprise my family was going to give me and what sy and amira's going to bring me. HAHa. But since it was awfully late when I woke up.. (10.30) I rushed through my bathing (but still washed myself thoroughly!) JUst when I was about to leave the house to meet amira at the mrt station, the doorbell rang.
I zoomed down like an excited bird to check who was it.. Couldn't wait to see my acoustic guitar being delivered.. couldn't wait to play it!! I looked outside the window but so no delivery man.. but......... SY's FACE!!!!! And she was carrying a..................... SWENSENS ICE CREAM CAAKEE!!!! like WAAAAAOOOOOOOOO my two besties bought me a swensens ice cream cake.. like you know how ex is it? At first I thought, could it be that my mum or sis actually called them to surprise me with the cake they paid for? Cos,, i mean, I dun mean to insult .. but SWENSENS ice cream cake would normally be bought for me only by my relatives and parents.. Friends would normally afford to give me a bengawan solo cake or prima deli cake. haha.. BUT wow.. this swensens cake was superbly amazing.. IT WAS SO HUGE la..

AND WE have the cake all to ourselves.. hahaa.. I was still quite in dreamland when I was running about the house getting the cam, knife and lighter. You guys are really such great friends.. HAha.. I know I'm not someone who has a face full of expressions so it appear that I may seem a bit emotionless on the outside, but deep inside, I am really happy and touched all you have done for me. :D

We took pics, ate our sticky-chewy chocolate and cookies and cream ice cream cake in front of the tv watching america's next top model tape. HAHAA.. all thanks to me :)

Then we set off!!!!!!! and they brought me to...... escape theme park lol. I totally didn't expect that.. cos 1)sy would be too scared to ride those rides 2)amira is broke 3) they are such good truth-keepers..I can't dig out anything out of them. haha. MAN. it was such a fun-filled day.. I love every ride!!! Tho I wished the rollercoaster was available... but nevertheless. It was an adventure yesterday!!! A mememorable day where I lost 2 bucks trying to win a large soft toy. Nah.. jk.. I love every ride..exept the 1st dizzy ride.. made me puke 3 times.. hahaha.. Thanks for spending so much time and effort and money on me guys.. Your company is just enuf!!!! May we be friends forever and grow old tgt!!! Together with the farm animals. yea? hahaha.. BK dinner was great too..

Thank you tracy for the juggling balls you gave me.. haha. and the choc bar, sweet card and yummy desert book. hhahaa.. You're such a funny friend.. along with the rest.. haha.

Anw.. THANK you farm animals, 3 musketeerss and my ac and cj friends for giving me a wonderful birthday on the 6th! :) The fat sloth will always be here to appreciate every goodness you do and every joy you bring to her. haha.

Thanks sj aka the fatter, slimy canoe-lumpy fat chicken and pig. YOU stop being a DUCK ok.. your post dedication for me on my bday was really sweet lar.. (minus the ugly pics of me at the front of the collage) haha. YOu have been one of my greatest friend I can always count on for laughter and some good talk session.. haha.. Lose weight and dont be so fat la.. :)

Thanks to the rest of the farm animals, ie joee, squirribit, khal bear, simo, sobana and many many more..

AMIRa and SY: MY bestest 3 musketeers..(include me inside) haha. YOU GUYS have been there for me all these four years .. we've braved through the stress of SYF, prelims, O levels and now JC life tgt..

I willl never exchange those memories with my friends for food, money or any other stuff! To end off, I'll wish myself a HAPPY beLATED birthday! :D

No comments: