I want to faint already....... I'm currently wrecking my brain cells trying to churn up some points of limitations for our project. My understanding and efficient leader wants it soon! AHHHHhhh.. I've got points for limitations based on survey analysis and findings but the compiled interview analysis and findings, which holds the MOST limitations are with another group member. How to do man? I woke up especially early today- at 8am just to do the initial proposal. Half of my brain cells have damaged trying to cut down and rephrase the words and now I've got limitations to do. ARG..
Apart from that, I am supposed to head to the jurong west lib with amira at 10am- (yes,! I'm almost 2 hours late!) to indulge in intellectual pursuit cos I really need to study GEOG. my 100 over page of geog notes on WEATHERING. argggg. Thats why i'm currently taking abreak right now.
Ok. I'll do limitations after I reach home. I'll plead with xichie again. Man, i'm such a horrible team mate. haha. Oh well. I really need to do good job on limitations cos its the part just before final proposal. It must be constructed and linked well to be all set and geared up for the final proposal.! So, i just need my breather and cool things down to present a good piece. Haiz.
Oh yea, i was just reading our survey analysis once again, highlighting possible points of limitations drawn, and after reading the last question's anaylsis done by sinyee, I was like WOW. Totally bawled over. It sounded so Cheem and impressive! Good job man sinyee. haha. Your english rocks.!
ok.. let me run along to beseach my dear leader for extension of limitations deadline via sms. Have a nice day people.
No comments:
Post a Comment