Friday, August 11, 2006

nothing much.

Ok. My back is aching like mad right now
so i won't type in proper sentences.
I think its because i haven't been sitting up straight these few days. argg
and to exacerabate matters, just now i went with amira to lib to do some mugging
and there were no proper seats!
so we just sat on cushions instead.
And i slouched and slouched..
now.. I'm SUFFERING. ahh

Ok. Today has been dreadful dreadful dreadful.
Boring boring boring.
Just couldn't wait for lesson to end and geog test to finish so i can eat my fave chicken rice at banquet and meet up with farm animals (lol today it was only the monkey)
So.. anyway, I just checked the dictionary of Lithology.. Almost fainted when I saw the meaning.
"
  1. The gross physical character of a rock or rock formation.
  2. The microscopic study, description, and classification of rock..." such a vague meaning man.! And i'm not too sure if i wrote anything pertaining to rock characteristics or formation. Oh well. Just hope i pass the test.
    "
So anyway, after geog test, I walked with brenda to the mrt and took to boon lay with her. Yakked about anime as usual ahaha. Today I laughed a lot.. especially during library break in sch, canteen and PW. hahaa. PW is so funny. Well, today gary didn't come and the class was pretty, just a litle quiet. At least, I didn't have to argue my points that much today in PW cos he wasn't here. At least.. my jaw didn't break again cos gary would amuse all of us during PW. I have to do the limitations bit argg. REDO it cos I asked my teacher about it and she said cite the cons/limitations of our proposed plan.

Oh well. After I ate my chicken rice at banquet, I met amira at the KIDS section of the library. hehehee. We talked about anime as usual and some stuff I can't really rmb. THen we saw the little kids with their mums and papas running about and reading the books. HAHA so cute.

And i just watched epi 18 of ouran high school host club. Honey-sempai is just so cute! This show is getting boring though. Quite slow moving. Oh well. And I've finished my gakuen alice so I've got no more anime to watch ahah. I guess.. time for serious catching up on my work this weekend.

p.s. I feel so full and bloated. Ate chicken rice set for dinner and 2 sticks of old chang kee soft squid on stick. Gdnight folks..

No comments: