Friday, August 25, 2006

a fatter sloth strikes back

Gosh its been a while since I last blogged. Haha. Anw, a lot have been going on these few days- Along with tests, tests, and homework, there was PW Written Report. Arg. Last tuesday our group was kinda sad cos we got a low ME and we thought we didn't need to do anthing anymore. Sigh. Shall not vent my frustrations about PW here cos I'm really sick and tired of it- PW during breaks, PW after school and yesterday we stayed back until 7pm in school. But, actually, tho it was tiring and energy-draining, it wasn't that bad cos our group had some fun laughing over stupid things. I was telling xizhi that it felt like each one of us didn't anything cos the jobs have been well-delegated and every member is just so efficient, the work is just ready for compilation. And on top of that, NO problematic members in our group. I recalled the time when we first knew our groupings and xizhi whispered to me, "(dismayingly)gary is in our group." And I gave some kinda funny face too haha.

But actually, from our first PW meeting and other times, gary isn't bad at all. And you've got admit he really brings laughter to our group with the funny actions, weird laughter and what he says. Its so amusing and all of us would laugh hysterically like no one's business and ms wang would always have to complain that our group is the noisiest and other groups will give us the "shhh". Haha.

PW is almost over. I can't wait for it to end once and for all. Actually, I think sec 1 and 2's PBL is like ten times worse than PW. haha.

Ok. JUst some days to remember:
Wednesday

Yea. couldnt wait for wednesday to end so I can meet up with YOU guys.. HAHA. As usual, I was the first to arrive so I just did some 'exhibitionist studying' in the food court. The math lecture notes on the table, with pencil box and calculator by the side but overlying them wouuld be my handphone and joy's card haha. It was so boring man, sitting there alone while waiting for the others to come. So i amused myself by keying stupid, really lame smses to joyceline to occupy myself. Haha. J really thought I was buying fruits. J, next time I'll buy a mango and durian for REAL ok... won't bluff you anymore.

While waiting, I wrote a birthday card to joyceline with my pathetic one-colour black ink pen that I had. THen the dear fat canoe finally came. Haha. Her hair grew much longer... I was like 'hey you're looking more and more like a girl now.'.. Her hair is much more curly, more messier but its kind of longer and dryer.. DRY because of too much stress perhaps.. but I doubt so. Canoe lent me her array of colour pens and markers. WHen she showed me her pencil box, I was like wow.. its like an entire popular inside it!

Then, we yakked a while and she showed me her very artistic personalised book. Was quite impressed with the drawings.. sj's really a good copier or imitator of other's work.. haha.. jkjk it was very very nice lar hahaha..

THen, finally, after dunno HOW long, the cheena girl and my twin arrived. Lol. cheena girl looked every so cheena and there's now some tinge of chinese in her voice. All thanks to JJ. Huiqi was wearing this cute red-orange shirt which was so bright and attention grabbing haha. Now, we really do not look like each other anm now that i've got long hair, different specs and am WAY taller. HAHA. My twin is even now shorter than j! lol...

Yup, we spent a long time shopping and marvelling at all the different apparrels, shoes, accessories etc at cine then walked to heerens to shop for more stuff. We actually looking for sj's SILVER clutch for her COLOURS night but couldn't find any cheapo good one. I bought 3 hair ties cos I was kinda sick of wearing the same reddish brown one everyday.. which apparently, has been so over-used its now very furry. xD

Then we walked and looked at more stuff. AFter that, we went to urban warehouse for sj's clutch again... but couldn't find anything.. haha but we're such nice pple shopping for it for you haha. Ok, after that, we hanged out at burger king and took some hopeless shots with huiqi's low-batt camera. Then sj was like looking at me and my ac uniform (yup.. she's a cheekopek) and insisted she wanted try my uniform. So the two of us ran to the toilet excitely to switch uniforms. HAHA. Since there was only one vacant cubicle, we two fat buffaloes squeezed in a small squatting down one. HAHA.. it was embarrassing and funny man. I wore the NJ top which was kinda small and fitting for me and when I tried zipping her skirt, lol... it was so small I was almost suffocatting in it haha. "ARG.. I can't breathe.." and we were both having so much fun trying on the misfit uniforms. According to sj, my blouse is so huge (lol not because I"M fat) its so comfortable.. And oh my goodness, when sj wore my humongous skirt, it was so SO loose for her she had to fold it like how many times otherwise it'll drop. While, for me, her nj skirt was so tiny-I had to wear it like SUPER high.. way way way above my fat tummy.. MAN.. i was struggling to put it on and that fat canoe was just looking at laughing at me.. like THANKS man. I know i have a fat tummy and haven't been exercising haha... but you have a fatter face. lol.. by the time I got out of the cubicle, I was already sweating and panting like crazy haha... and sj was still trying to prevent the skirt from dropping. HAHA

After all that ordeal, we ran back to burger king to meet grace, j and huiqi who were waiting for us. ahaha. I looked like such a mugger in my uniform.. Very studious and guai.. but everyone wasn't interested in NJ uniform they didn't really comment much on it........ cos they all wanted to wear the AC uniform instead. HAAH. We took some more pictures with grace with us at bk, and we were so shameless.. everyone was looking at us! haha.. but who cares..

Then, we walked back to cine and poor fat canoe had to keep holding on the ac skirt to prevent it from dropping. haha.. When we got to the cine toilets, we took more crazy photos IN THE TOILET.. and all the people who went in and saw us with the camera gave us the funny expressions. HAHA. HOw shameless we are! We exchanged uniforms again.. and cos everyone wanted to try MY AC uniform, I was left half-naked with nothing to wear... stuck in the cubicle waiting to get back my blouse and skirt. haha.. It was so much fun man.. ONe lady was so nice she helped us take a group pic too...

After that, we went to cafe cartel to EAT our dinner.. It was like 8++ already. That was when my hunger pangs reached its limit. My stomach area was excruciatingly painful it felt like I was having gastric. Even when my pasta came, the pain lingered and didn't go away. Simply unbearable.. Thankfully, after a long while, I finally got better. Huiqi got herself a chicken salad, J the birthday girl some chef's salad and roast chicken, sj a bbq pork sandwhich and grace didn't want to spent money there so she just ate the bread and we gave her some food from our plates.. Haha..

THen, it was NEOPRINT time! ahaha. There was a toilet bowl pic...... AHAH. This time, I was in the crazy-mood so I showed all my funny faces while haizz.. the rest was less adventurous than me.. and took the same old 'nice-smiling' pics. SIJING as usual, had that vomit-inducing cute pose.. that classic act-cute gesture with her peace-sign and the face tilted in an angle while smiling sweetly. EWWWW. GROSS.. Please la.. you are totally NOT cute and still wanna reduce yourself to doing that same old poses. LOL.. have more creativity la fat pig.!! hahaha.. You shouldve done your lotus-flower tongue roll.

OK.. After that, it was really really late like 9.30pm.. So we said goodbyes to each other. Grace is so nice. haha. Grace, if you're reading this, so sorry we couldn't walk to the mrt with you and really thank you for taking the trouble to join us when you live so far away. :)

Called my Dad and he was so nice to want to fetch me and sijing home. HAHA. lol.. so me and sj waited for my dad to come and we sat on the narrow long pole like thingy next to Rocky Masters.. which made our butts ache..! It was so windy there we had to constantly hold our skirts to prevent them from flying! lol. THEn my hunger pangs returned to a point of time it was so painful just to even talk. Sijing was so nice to offer to go down to cine ground floor to buy me soy milk cos you k now, soy milk's alkalinity would neutralise the acidic juices from my stomach. HAHA.. quite touched that you were such a good friend to me :). But of course, I was being a nice kind-hearted person too so I didn't want trouble anyone. HAHA. Lol. Yup, I can predict the both of us would make good future girlfriends of our future boyfriends or husbands haha...

ANW, my dad came and in the car, he was being his lame, jovial, friendly self. LOL. He actually mixed up sj with amira, thinking that sj was the one from band. My dad's a really funny person. Right sj? He gave some career advices and can't remember what we talked about in the car but he was like telling sj about how he wouldn't stand PAUL twohill and joakim of Singapore Idol. HAHA. Then he fetched sj home all the way to her doorstep.. (Turned into the condo and made the trouble to u-turn back) HAah.. After you left the car, my dad was like 'actually, your friend seems like a very nice person..' And I was like . haha.. 'Ya la.., quite nice' HAHA.. then I said 'Haha, actually all the friends I choose to hang out with are nice people." HAhaha..

Thanked my dad countless times for his thoughtfulness of sending me and sj home. Really grateful for having such a great father :)

Ok.. Anw.To joyceline, huiqi, grace and sj: Thanks for making wednesday night a fun-filled night of laughter. Realy love you guys! Lets meet up together again? Maybe after promos!

To joyceline: HAHA. You cheena-lame-short-funny-cute-nice girl.. Thanks for making good chatty,funny company these past years.. Particulary in Sec 1 and 2. HAHA. NExt time, for my birthday, if you really want to eat fruits, I can go buy for you for real. No worries. Since you'll be turning 17 in a couple of hours time, I guess I'll just have to wish you all the best for your future endeavours. DOn't play too much computer games la.. and please become more mature ok....other than that, stay cheerful, nice and friendly:D... and don't forget to remember me......(Pst.. you have a friend's birthday coming up on 6 sept..) Enjoy your Birthday and hope that you can fufill your wish to grow taller! :P

P.S. Guys, once I get hold of the pics, I'll post some of them up here if you wanna see them. Cheers.
- from a fat-ter sloth. (SAM-the-HAM)

No comments: