"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity." 1 Tim 4:12
Today, church was fun and meaningful. We played TREASURE HUNT. haha. Organised by the youth leaders and sunday school teachers. My group was really good haha, I actually thought we would be 1st place but when we arrived at the last stop, it turned out we were 6th. HAHA. Learnt about the God's fountain of life, trust and obey, and living according to Your word. Dawn and me were the only 2 girls and we were like the oldest there in our group haha. Felt so old suddenly. Zeph and his twin bro were the other 2 from our group too and man, they can be very mischevious haha. Lynette was our group leader or some sort haha. Overall, I love today!!!
Yesterday before I went to sleep, I was feeling really troubled and guilty for some particular reason I do not know why. So I read 5 chapters of Samuel from the Bible and it was so reassuring to know that God's prescence is with you. This year had been the most so far spiritual year I feel. Maybe its because of the environment and the people. Chapel service and morning messages add greater meaning to my life compared to those boring, sleepy times during Assembly in crescent.
Living according to Your word, your will.. something that holds the faith in me. What a blessing!
No comments:
Post a Comment