I CAN"T WAIT. I may be going SNORKELING this fri hahah. COS This friday 1st sept- 3rd sept I'm going to LANKAWI with my bro and mum. YAY. hahahah and I get a ride on the airplane. I love airplane rides. The food, free stuff and the chairs. How exciting. HAHA. I guess this year may be my best birthday so far.
I hope I'll LOVE the surprises you guys give me on wednesday. Trust you guys not to give me a SUPER short skirt again. ARG. Even though you guys (amira and sy) can't bring me to the omnimax theathre, or have exhilarating rides at escape or other theme parks, I'm still very grateful, happy and excited about wednesday haha. You guys are SO secretive man. I thought I could dig out something from amira but haha I guess sy would kill her if she tells me.
I can't wait for this coming wednesday. YES. 1)class or clique outing 2)project runway finale haha and 3)1 more day to farm animal outing and loads of fun.
:):):)
No comments:
Post a Comment