silly me. I just made a wasted trip back to school to find my file which I left in school. I think I saw it in the gp classroom but the classroom was locked! shucks, that means I HAVE to go to school earlier to retrieve it. I certainly can't risk other strangers or certain people perusing through my file and reading stuff there. I'll die of embarrassment if they start reading that sappy poem.
Nicky didn't come to sch today and manch is sad, or we assumed her to be. I wonder whether she dislikes the teasing from us. LIbrary session was fun today- I was perpetually giggling the whole time.
My elder sister will be leaving for Canada this friday. I know I'll miss her loads, but its funny how I can't bring myself to say the words,'yes, i'll miss you' if she happens to ask me. The relationship I have with my siblings is just like that. We quarrel, pick a bone with one another and do things for each other, but when it comes to verbally expressing our sibling love for each other. No one dares to step up.
And so I guess this is the only place I can express it out, without her reading it. It isn't the first time she's leaving Singapore, but this is the longest she would be gone for. Her stay in canada would have her leave SPORE for 7 weeks, while she herself would be studying several unrelated modules such as psychology and french. In other words, modules which have no relevance to what she's studying now in NUS- lifescience.
I think the part i'll miss most would be throwing my fat body onto her lap and refusing to get up, the fighting over the computer, food, or television channels, disturbing her with my guitar-playing or random talks. And I'm certain she'll miss all of that too despite me being so irritating. (Life would be boring if there's none of those.) The second thing she'll miss most would probably be the unlimited and free access to the internet.
We'll be sending her off at the airport on friday. I don't feel sad that she's leaving now but I'm sure when the time comes on friday, in my heart I'd be tugging her back,and not wanting to let go.
No comments:
Post a Comment