Thursday, May 10, 2007

Its mic's birthday today along with some other random people in the school. Laama's birthday is tomorrow and min's was yesterday.

I made 64 pieces of strawberry cheese tartlets as the birthday cake today so I came to school early to put the tupperwares in the fridge. Man, it was another embarrassing session for me when I had to ask the golden chicken stall uncle the permission to put them in his fridge again. He's seen my face 3 times this week already, I can be his regular fridge customer.

We cut the cake, gave mic her presents and went out after school to eat dinner to celebrate her bday at essential brews at holland village. The steak was too tough, but the mushroom soup and english tea were refreshing. At least mic enjoyed herself today, I think, cos she was smiling most of the time. But then again, it might be because we were teasing her so much about her suitors ahah.

I'm glad that most of the people in the class ate the cake, though it'll be better if everyone had at least a piece. Its such a wonderful feeling to give others and know that they appreciate your effort. :) But, I'm definitely not going to make another cake for a long time. Too much time and washing up and at the end of it, everyone would grow fatter too.

During the math lecture I sat next to carol and she told me my whole face was very red. This was pretty shocking to me as most often, if my face turns red, I would be able to detect the slight heat and then will my body to be calm so the excess heat can dissipate from my face. There was no heat felt this time haha. Crap. I knew why I felt red and if this goes on, I think he's going to notice my tomato red face. mr .N was nearby just a little diagonally above my row, so as I turned my head to talk to carol, I just can't help but snatch a glimpse of him but in the most surreptitious manner.

I've told some of my closer friends in the class about him which I know is a very risky thing to do but thankfully they understand how I feel and know me well enough to know that I hate attention. And its actually really great that I'm now able to talk to them about him because normally, close friends who know me well especially in my secondary school would realise that I never ever did mention anything about this kind of stuff to them. Everything would just be kept within me and I never did dare to express my feelings about this matter to anyone else beside God and myself. And its such a great thing as I realise how fun it can get to so freely talk about it among my close friends now compared to when in the past.


School's a bore
Its such a chore
but his mere prescence
exuberates me more


......
...........
.............
but i know those dreams never
Translate into reality


-word taken from poem 1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

samm, u made ur famous yummylicious strawbeery cheese tartlets again? woa, dis time made so many! haha! really muz get the recipe frm u nxt time wen i hv an oven. hey ur face turns red easily arh? haha, nt really rite..hee, bt its cute la, wen u turn red..i tink u look so rosy..=p prison break on chl5 nw is so boring..=x i nv watch alr..

sam said...

hey anon

prison break is good! season 2 is so exciting. Don't watch it on channel 5, its super slow- one week one episode. PB should be watched back-to-back but then again, I still don't understand how you can get bored with this amazing show.

eh.. haha. U know from the way yout typed, I can't really recognise you. What happened to your A* in PSLE english lol.