I must start making good use of the time i have now and stop wasting my weeks away!
Prelims are coming so soon!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhh. Hmm..
monday (11 april)- met up with farm animals after school to celebrate sijing's birthday! :D Botak Jones Fish and Chips again. Haha. Ate that for dinner then left at 9.30pm++
Tues- boring day at school except for ___. Then went with xichie and ali for some GP enrichment talk.
wed- Stayed back after sch to attempt to study as usual. Sometimes I really love being alone in the lib.. the nice feeling you get when you don't know the person at the right or left of the table and you're in your own world. (: But most of the time, I end up sleeping or reading books anw.
Thurs- Tuition with the kids. The kids were all so cute esp carol's one. Cheryl's mom was great! She treated us refreshing jelly-punch-juice drink and next week there'll be chicken wings! After tuition, we rushed back to school for badminton.
Fri- Got back our pw results. Contrary to what I'm supposed to feel, the fact that most people didn't get the grade they deserved dropped the euphoric mood. Sigh, 2 peeps were crying and you can see some really sad faces. Can you imagine what It'll be like if its the release of the A level results and no one's in the celebratory mood if you or your other friends don't meet their mark? Sigh. Its always the part where you have to comfort people and cheer them up which I dread the most. Anw, xz, sy and me wrote some 'cheer-up' cards for gary and sh.
And the reaction Gary had when we gave him his card was funny. Haha. But really, you could see the surprise in his face, yet we could call sense that he was touched by our gesture. Haha. Oh. And he smiled and said, "Thank you" Hahah. That was pretty rare. (:
After school, me, xz nd sy went out to eat dinner at clementi central hawker centre. Had a huge feast- carrot cake, 6 pc chee kueh, 2 rolls of popiah, 6 pc of coconut kueh tutu. man, we should eat there more often. Cheap, Famous and Good! And after all of that, xz still wanted to eat more -_-. So she drank a bottle of bubble tea. I wish I had her metabolic rate.
No comments:
Post a Comment