Today we had our geog term paper. Me and sim spent our entire morning revising and studying. I think we revised London's primacy and BK's case study the whole time there in the lib. And low and behold, none of those came out. 13 mark essay was entirely on decentralisation. It was a smoky paper. I was telling my friends that studying for geog was quite a waste of time haha. I reckon my answer would be no different if I hadn't studied. Cos. Yea. It was and entirely paper for crapping and smoking your way through. haha. but it was funny cos after the paper, all the geog students were groaning about it, that nothing that was emphasized in the lectures came out. There was even a guy who sat beside me making little groans during the paper haha.
Alright. One down. 3 more to go. Mug for maths!!!
Lesson for the day: Don't spot questions.
8 comments:
sam! haha, ok, ur blog got no tagboard, so hv to resort to leavin a comment so weird lor. so sad march hols we didnt mit up..hmm, hope mayb june hols we can go to beach again yeah. meanwhile, all the bestt fer ur studies n tests slothie =p
frm:
ur fav guy in crime watch xD
yaya.... but a tagboard leh.... hehe...
i just found your blog...
joyce:
Hey come on. A comment board can't be that bad. Hey meet up soon k. All the best for your studies too. and don't play too much la china duck.
Twin:
yo twin. I can't say the same to you and joyce. such a horrible friend i am, to have forgotten your blog adds. lol.
anw, i don't think its updated since i last checked last year haha. :)
Thanks for the songs. You're the best, twin!
Miss u guys both.
hahaz, ok la, i shall try to study more. b mroe like u =p. muz mit up soon k, im soo bored! hmm, any1's bday coming up or sth? mayb we can celebrate. erm, whens ur bday?
joyce:
my bday is in september. directly 1 week after yours I think. but waaaa dun tell me the next time we get to see each other would be in 5 months time? ):
won't la....i change url alrealy leh...nxt time come online tell you kae..
china mei mei duck:
oh i just remembered whose bday coming soon!
its 114- (you shld know who this is, if u don't, that person's going to kill you i'm sure.)
from all those days of trying to crack her locker number in sec 2, the number is etched in my mind.
twin:
yeah sure. I'll kope some songs from u too (:
Post a Comment