Friday, March 16, 2007

Ahhhh. msn is not working so I can't talk to anyone now. what to do? since this window is still open, and I'm currently still signed in, I should just...... write another post! ok this is lame but yeah talking to myself sure kills time anyway. When I was younger, I used to write and type stuff on the net and save it onto word haha. Then I'll save it under some inconspicuous name like 'sam's maths h.w' or 'dictionary words' so my siblings won't be bothered to open it. Hmm.. do I think my family knows I have this blog? Probably not, or they'll start screaming at me.. My dad would probably be the first to lecture me on how blogging is such a waste of time. Sure, I agree to some extent its waste of time but sometimes its good writing and expressing your thoughts, especially if you find joy in typing and writing sentences. :) My sister sure knows the farm animal blog exists and has she read any of the posts? Hmm. probably one or two from last year's posts but anw, nothing wrong with her. At least she doesn't make you do something irrational like delete the post or warn you to stop blogging. Yeah. My brother would be the other person who's most fine with it, the only other thing I do that he finds worrisome would probably be my gunbound addiction I had in secondary school. Haha. I must admit it, I was being such a pain to my family in sec 2-3. Yes, an immature little whimp who snatched the computer from the reigns of my elders. THat was a few years back, mind you. I think now, its the other round in the family. My sister and brother have become the computer addicts instead. Haha. But you know, looking back at my addiction to gunbound in the past, and at my younger insolent self, it makes me laugh really. Haha.

Alright, time to eat dinner and stop typing in rants. its supposed to be a waste of time, right?

No comments: