"This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."- Psalms 118:24
I want to be able to sing this tune every day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciBEspg1-xg
Hmm, been doing a lot of reflection lately, just wondering about job satisfaction. I really don't know what my calling is, what He has in store for me, and whether this is right for me. I may pysche myself up to say that I am learning a lot of things in this job, and it is good platform for me to grow and gain exposure in the future. Not many people have this opportunity I am getting, yet it comes in the expense of horribly long working hours, tight deadlines and little welfare given to employees. I may learn things that may be useful for me in the future, but all these at the expense of sleep, fellowship with loved ones, health and service. Though I miss out a lot on fellowshipping with friends, and studying the bible together with others because of work, I do want to thank God that my personal relationship and fellowship with Him has been sweeter than before. The grace experienced during all these months have been such a blessing and joy, keeping me from hanging on.
I want to rejoice in you Lord, each day, each moment, each second. Prayfully hoping that I can do that.
No comments:
Post a Comment