Check out this song by Jason Mraz. - Prettiest friend.
I have no idea how to put up youtube videos here though. They used to have the html links but apparently that function has miraculously disappeared from the website. A really beautiful song with great lyrics. Jason Mraz remains as my favourite artiste of all-time, and John Mayer's a second close behind. Both of them are just prodigious wordsmiths, its hard to find talents like them these days and it is a pity they don't play some of their songs on mainstream radio, save for the overplayed 'I'm Yours' and 'Waiting for the World to Change'.
Easy-breezy tunes with a scintilla of jazz chords coupled with beautiful lyrics just make my day.
Off to conference tmr! Looking forward to a time of reflection, rejuvenation and more penned-thoughts on my computer. Its time to catch up on my reading as well! Did I tell you that I'm getting sick of reading fantasy books? After my Phillip Pullman, Stephenie Meyer, or CS Lewis days, I think I'm better of poring my eyes over fictional stories with cultural, or war themes, or any non-fiction satirical paperback. For now, Cecila Ahern, Nora Roberts and Nicholas Sparks can remain in the abhorrence catergory.
No comments:
Post a Comment