This might just be the watershed in my future and life.
Anybody who wants to eat ice-cream, or need me to help you in anything, this is the perfect time to do so. Getting your first matriculation acceptance letter can really do wonders to your soul.
Just two weeks ago, I was feeling all worried for not being even called for an interview from the nbs or nus biz school of accountancy or business, when most of my friends who did fairly well, some even better than me were called. I remember my slight paranoia when I received a missed call from what appeared to be an office number. Without hearing any news from both schools I was already somewhat resigned in the possibility that I may not get accepted from Accountancy. That would have been fine, since I do understand that competition for that course has always been stiff, and not garnered the place to enroll in that course would have been disappointing, but understandable.
Ok, I'm so pumped up and filled with utmost unbridled joy and gratitude, the wafture of euphoria pervading the room.. AHH. My dad said that since I got accepted the Accountancy course in NBS, there would normally be an agreement between the three local universities- The other faculties in the other two universities would bestow a different course (not the same one you got accepted in). For example, someone who applied for accountancy in both schools and business next choice would be accepted in the first course for one uni, and the other uni would not offer the same course to you already.. something like that. So my dad predicts that I'll get into my second choice business in NUS instead. In the letter, was also an invitation to attend their accountancy/nbs high-tea welcome party on the 27th April, Sunday. Well, if I can find someone who can go with me, that'd be great:)
I must really thank God for giving me this blessing I've been praying for, and now its answered!All thanks and praises to Him!:D:D:D I hope things would really change now with what little time I have left. THe nights these days have been increasingly short-lived.. Time seems to be running out for ALL the things i want/plan to do.
-one chapter a day-
2 comments:
fat pig!!!!
omgomgomgogmomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHHAHAAHahha!! so are you going to go there there? confirmed? what about NUS?? what did they say? OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGM hurry up come on msn and tell me! or skype me!!!! since you downloaded it right??!!! hahah!!!:):):):):):)::)CONGRATS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, I'm only accepted by NTU acc so far. LOL. crazy pig I cant use skype in the office! But when I go online at night, you're probably sleeping already :(
Post a Comment