mooshu come back quickly!!!!
I wonder whether the feud with my sis can ever go away. We havent been talking to each other since chinese new year and now she had another feud with my brother. Sigh.. twenty three years old already and still behaving like a kid. Will she ever change? When she does, I'll treat everyone to sushi. Now I guess she's not on talking terms with anyone in my family, except my mum and maybe my dad.
Yesterday was fun:) dinner was great, chats were great. Time flew fast and by the time we knew it there was little time to spare for shopping. We went around far east and finally I found something a nice top. Man, its really hard to buy clothes for me. haha. I think i need to catch up on my exercising! Play more badminton and do jogging! Anybody interested? min and amira are keen in taking up boxing. manch takes hot yoga hahaha, no wonder she still looks as good as before.
And I bumped into sy my dear friend on her bday:D She's so tall la! I'm practically craning my neck to talk to her. Unfortunately we didn't manage to talk much since the train arrived and it was really crowded.
Margie sent us all an extremely LONG PICTURE msg. Haha she's going to faint when she sees her phone bill this month. It doesn't take a genius to know that you're actually typing a PICTURE msg, right? Oh well. Perhaps she doesn't sms often. "Favours begets Favours" I quote her sms. Those peeps who got their testimonials written would probably all be cursing or complaining right now, especially xy and manch.
No comments:
Post a Comment