Thursday, February 21, 2008

Greetings! Update

Ok I should Hurry Hurry Hurry.

Hi all, especially to this dusty lil blog. People have been asking me to update this so I guess, yeah why not? Ok a lot have went by since the previous posts. I hope I can be as honest as I can now because I know now with more people reading this, its hard. Man, I wish I can just lock this off but O well.

About the chummy buddies:
I'm just so happy we all got to meet up again on vday! Date with the dateless, hows that? Some of them have really changed in their appearances haha.I'll just say one looks more studious.. but its fine since she's in the exam period now. Shuang shuang was really cute that there in terms of her personality haha.. the whole time she kept going "sam sam sam.... you became ....." HAHAHA. Thanks shuang! And i was returning her favour by commenting on her hair, which really, wasn't so bad. It was definitely better then the chlorine-soaked original hair. No offence, shuang. Min looked all grown up, like she's been in the working environment for a long time. And I still recall her showing us how she spoke on the phone while talking to customers! Her pitch dropped 2 octaves and there was some accent to it? Haha. Amira wore the funky sporty jacket, she looked like the extremely active exercise enthusiast! Haha, and she became really talkative during the dinner too. Sweet huggable bear came as well with her spunky hair, which according to Min and shuang, she resembled our teacher GAM. Hahaha.

Guys, I really enjoyed myself catching up and hanging out. Time always past so quickly when we're all together. If only the abdominable fat canoe was there:( and simo joee and the rest! The results are coming really soon and no matter what, bad or good, don't worry too much, there really isn't anything to do about it since we've all put our best given the situation. You all are just the epitome of joy, probably the bubbliest, loud and cheerful bunch of friends I have. So don't let the results wean off that spirit yeah?

About my workplace:
Well, I gotta say this takes a lot of getting used to, especially when it comes to the social life around here. With the addition of two new members to my lunch company, everything feels rather different. My colleagues are probably one of the wackiest, lamest people I have met HAHA, keeping me and Esther sane. Its good in a way, because it makes me lose the more serious side to myself. Even in this working world, its comforting to know that its fine to still be the kids we were. I never found myself making bad jokes in a long time, Its funny. Haha. And every single time I tell a joke, which I think is bad myself, I laugh as well. I guess my sense of humour, or lack thereof is improving:/ so i guess working life is more pleasant these days!
In this company, as far as me and Esther's collection side is concerned, there's no such thing as work load, even when there is literally. The only form of stress is mulling over where to go for lunch!!! AHHH. I don't like undecisiveness!

And my comforting boxes surrounding me! I can just lay out a piece of mattress and sleep overnight in the office.. so comforting..but first must clear the staples on the floor. I hope we can all became better and closer friends, ain't it more meaningful this way? Friendship ain't always just about jokes and making fun of each other, no?

Ok I'm tired, there are many other STRANGE happenings in my life too but I guess I shall disclose more stuff, thoughts etc in the next post.

AND>>

SINGAPORE HOSTS the 2010 OLYMPICS!
AHHHHH
man our country really has so much hype! TOO much=unnecessary

P.S thanks for ur drawing ALIEN, really appreciate it. :D
P.S PHILLIPS lol AHAHAH tv brand

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

excuse me? whats with the abdominable fat canoe?haha! anw! i was laughing my head off in that entry esp with the part about min dropping two pitchesHAHA! guess you guys are like having tons of fun!sigh sometimes i wish i was back.. cos no matter what..i still feel that i would be like further away from everyone when i come back because i havent been really talking to them online.sigh..only you and amira..haha AND SPORE IS HOLDING THE 2010 OLYMPICS?!ARE YOU SERIOUS?HOW COME YOU NEVER TOLD ME?!!! but i thought the olympics was once every 4 years? why is it like once every 2 years now?---sijing the great..haha!