Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Spent the entire day at home day. Nothing much as usual. I finished reading New Moon finally till the wee hours of the morning. Yeah. My biological clock is really screwed up since I wake up late, bathe late and sleep late. BBQ at amira's chalet was awesome though it was troublesome and really tiring travelling to Ngee Ann City two times during that day. Well at least I clinched the job offer so the sacrifice payed off.

I'm actually really excited to start getting to work on thurs. There's some pleasant feeling to actually doing something more productive. Microsoft Excel is actually quite cool and really nifty in fast data entry. I just figured that out only today haha and learnt some of the skills there too with the guidebook.

I had a fun time talking and playing with the msn features, doing voice, video calls with sijing over MSN while she's in Australia now. Haha. My mum thinks I'm nuts laughing in front of the computer screen and entertaining my online buddy. I even made mum say Hi to sj and she kept pointing and the tiny window and asking me who is the girl over there. And I'll say, "Its you, mum!" "It's you, mum!"

Most of my friends have either started working or are currently overseas now and I've fell back into the silly habit of playing gunbound again. A silly but very addictive habit for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool!! u found a job! i need to look for one too...soon. haha...like next year.