After 5 days of work, my thoughts about it have changed somewhat. For one, the colleagues here are really friendly and nice and I've talked and joked along with them as well. THey are just one hilarious and though a little silly bunch, including myself. I didn't care about their chinese speaking already, because I'm so used to it, but in fact, I've began to incoporate some of chinese into my everyday speech! Its a little more natural than before which makes me both suprised and glad at the same time. No need to watch chinese drams to improve your chinese, just hang out with this bunch of people, and you will have a perpetual chinese radio switched on around the clock.
And another great thing is that I'm enjoying the work here, because I like being busy with things! This job is so much more specialised than my ABS job, which really seemed low-tech despite it being an American company. My closer colleagues are really fun people but its sad because they are leaving next week already and one of them have already left today!Boo hoo. I'll miss his humourous nature which keeps all of us entertained at work.
Yay. I'm really grateful for this job.
But I'm not looking forward to doing 5 reports next wednesday! A new person is coming next week, I can't wait to see how he or she is.
Meanwhile, cheers and I miss all my friends very very much. May all of you have a blessed and wonderful christmas! Take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment