Monday, August 08, 2011

Keep me burning for you Lord

Spontaneity. The world needs more of this.

Goals (for the week)

- Finish reading revolution in world missions
- Finish doing one transcription for church
- Prepare Sunday school craft bookmark materials for kids
- Prepare the bible study revision quiz for students
- Make sy's farewell card
- Make carrot's bday card

Lord, may I keep burning with a desire to read more of your word, think more of you each day and keep me focused in pleasing and delighting only in You. Teach me to honour you in my ways.



Things are improving in Sunday School teaching. There is greater classroom control, more attentive kids and a greater application of the bible stories. The kids surprise me a lot. When I thought my delivery of the previous lesson was not up to my expectations, one of the kids, Keane, surprised me when he started helping the class recap some of the details I mentioned in the last lesson. Details which I myself don't even remember so clearly. Children are really like a sponge indeed. They soak up new information really easily and are never completely dry. I pray that the Lord will continue to allow the Holy spirit to do its work of transforming within their hearts, so that they will live each day applying the lessons learnt during each bible study.

Love you so much, Jesus

Hear this praises from a grateful heart
Each time I think of You
The praises start
Love You so much, Jesus
Love You so much

Lord, I love You, my soul sings
In Your presence
Carried on Your wings
Love You so much, Jesus
Love You so much

Chorus:
How my soul longs for you
Longs to worship You forever
In Your power and majesty
Lift my hands, lift my heart
Lift my voice towards the heavens
For You are my sun and shield

No comments: