I need to brush up my chinese. I might be going to taiwan (though unconfirmed yet) during the holidays and from what I hear about most taiwanese, they can't speak english well. Its like Hongkong, if I'm not wrong. The air is a little better though, and the food is good too.
Many things have happened. New responsiblities at church, and new ones to come during the semester. I've never been a CGL before since we do not have cell groups in my church, much of it owing to its small size and traditional structure. Sometimes, I really think the idea of cell groups is good especially for the youths because it helps in edifying the church-goer's spiritual life as well. I mean, with a cell group, you would feel a greater sense of belonging because of all the fellowship together. Hmm... I would really need my friends' support in becoming a good CGL next year.
But I'm glad for this opportunity. I'm glad for finally willling to take up this responsibility especially from my friends' encouragements that I should not let fear hinder my decision to serve. :)
I just sent my application for kidspartyworld as a facilitator. The pay is really meagre, but at least its something fun, I reckon. This is probably going to be the only university break I get to do something like that anyway.
Anyway, prison break is coming up! I've been watching catching spiders recently. Didn't find it interesting at first, but since my sister is just so crazy over the show, we have loads of recordings of those episodes in the HDD. Haha, its actually quite endearing to watch those kids! :)
2 comments:
TAIWAN!!
and it's called the party room by the way.
HI SAM! guess who! hint:samtheham. =X looks like ur havin fun in uni now haha! =p ehh u got watch prison break on ch5? i watch it too. =D
Post a Comment