I feel so mentally exhausted. And it's not like I"m going through orientation camps right now because that would only start in mid-late July. I pushed myself to complete the transcription, spending a total of two days of it and taking sporadic shifts along the way. Brother Dana's voice rippled through the quiet serenity of the night and sometimes even into the wee hours of the morning. The physically drained 'I am' closed my eyes to rest but my fingers still thrummed away at the keyboard, typing words in syncopathic rhythms as they playbacked in my ears.
The moment at the wonderful sky garden today lasted for a long time, though if time permitted, I would prefer it to be longer. But its alright, the constant welcoming zephyrs and millions of the accompanying tiny pellets of water from the distant Fountain of Wealth, not forgetting the company I had with me then were enough to make up that pleasant experience and memory.
All smiles and cheers for another fun time badmintoning and chilling tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment